Full documentation of 5 days, 30 hours experience of WFL 1
What can you learn from the WFL 1 DVD ?
How to walk in a way that your body will love to walk again tomorrow
How to align your posture so that it will not be compensated while
challenge it in dynamic walk
How to use your feet, toes and ankles to support your walking
How to decipher basic algorithms of mobilization
How to strengthen your legs
How to coordinate your knees in dynamic walking
To restore the flexibility of your upper back,
between your shoulder blades
How to move with a spring in your step
How to increase the impact of your walking momentum
without compressing your lumbar and neck curves
How to free your walking from old limitations and acquire Movement Intelligence strategies for providing safety to your vulnerable joints
How to use walking poles not only for support, but rather
for a revolutionary re-organization of your body in the winning
model of the quadruped pattern of locomotion in nature
with how to walk a spontaneous upright posture
Full documentation of 5 days, 30 hours WFL 2 program New Hampshire, 2012
What can you learn from the WFL 2 DVD ?
WFL 2 is a deeper exploration of the specific factors
which create quality walking.
In the indoors “Coordination Laboratory” phase,
there are more strategies for Dynamic posture,
as well as in reality context of walking out-of-doors.
Some of the program's themes;
* Intentional focus on the aspect of aligning the head
in a streamlined consistency with the whole posture, engaging
the most rigid segment of the upper back,
T6 vertebrae, between the shoulder blades.
* Using self touch of hands as an indication for the Lumbar reaction
to the act of stepping , in a process called "Gap between the hands".
A simple movement Intelligence strategy which can be applied
in real time walking, bringing awareness to a blind habit
of over compressing the lower back with each step.
* Exploring options in the design of the trajectory
in which the mobilizing force is transmitting throughout the skeleton
from foot to head.
* There is an emphasized focus on the Hip joint issues,
offering release through reversed gravity position.
* Training in the non habitual use of shoulder blades,
which is central factor in walking with poles and applying power
in interaction with solid ground.
* Walking with low poles, simulating all fours quadrupeds' walk,
to give the body opportunity to embody the solutions
evolution discovered for out smarting gravity in walking.
* Training in the backward recoil of the hip joint,
as essential factor in launching a step forward.
* Relating to the tailbone-heel distance in walking on variant terrains.
* Upgrading quality of vertical human walk by going in the steps
of the ultimate horizontal primordial creeping function.
* Awakening resourcefulness of commitment to efficiency.
* Strategies for recovering balance, as the fear of falling being
the number 1 cause for loosing freedom of walking.
* Conditioning arms on legs, which is missing in humans walking on two,
for becoming familiar with harmonious integration.
* The role of toes in generating propulsion.
* Variation of walking patterns in actual out of door walking,
including resting on the poles.
* Strategies for releasing tension in the lower back
* Recruiting the Sphincters, the biological anti gravity network.
* Games in breaks of walking with poles in nature.
* The wrap, supporting neck and lumbar in walking.